2011年7月2日土曜日

Pink cosplay wig

So, even now, lately, I've been seeing the videos posted by "proud Asian" and the others,
all saying that Westerners can't cosplay, or pull off anything like that.

Even though I'm mixed, I obviously look more western that I do eastern, and I think I'd be able
to cosplay fairly well, if I had the money for it.
That being said, I decided to take some pictures of myself in the old pink wig I have!

I'm obviously not a model, but please let me know what you think!
(Also, these are not photoshopped, it's just the way the camera on my PC takes photos.)


















So, yeah! I mean, I know I'm not gorgeous, or anything, but I don't think I do too badly in the wig,
right? I could be worse, I mean, really... Especially considering I had little make-up to use...
I was wearing absolutely no cover-up, the lips were covered in lip liner, my brows were black liquid liner (I had no pencil and my brows are naturally light!), and that's it.

This was also my last bit of actual liner~ X_X I'm too broke to afford new stuff~! ^^;

Anywho, that's it for now! :^^

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿